One week ago I got the idea to write in the blog as a calendar…to open one small present each day. Yesterday my computer broke…sign?
My first gift to you is some reflections and questions.
Are you living your life like you want to live it? Do you have enough sex? Do you have sex with the one you want to have sex with? We don’t have to be that explicit, who do you want to meet today and grab a cup of coffee with?
Always when we interact in a more present and tantric way we need to know our self and our needs before we can try and play with someone else. So today try to listen to your self, coffee or tea? Sex or not? With who? Just do it, honor your self!!!
Are you submissive or a slave?
Many people contact me and ask if I need a slave. The slave concept is for me very outdated it smells old days. The name slave reminds me about the movie Rötter and its very much connected to the black freedom movement. And stil today we have slavetrade but we call it trafficking.
The word submissive is for me more tasty. Its more power in the word as well. When I play with someone I expect them to be my human equal but in the play we set some rules that he or she is submissive to me. During years of playing I have also come to the knowledge that all the power is in the hands of the submissive. He or she is the one that decides if to play more or less. They set the boundaries and if the submissive have a bad day there isn’t much play that day.
Of course its just a way of creating polarity that we use this kinds of words, but isn’t the energy there and the polarity can be made without you being the slave and I being the Mistress we might not dare to play.
So if you like to play with me I am quite sure you wont be my slave the first times that I promise you, but I promise If you book a session I will sure make you my submissive. On the other hand its about energy and playfullness anyway.
Do you dare to play???
- Because it makes you feel more juicy, vibrante and alive!
- Because its all about fun! Its just a game and the tools in BDSM is very usefull sometimes if you like to play.
- To get more present when you are too much in your brain.
- When I first discovered that pain could be pleasure I thought I was crazy, but now I know I am not. For me playing with the BDSM tools all is about getting more into my body and and get more I touch with my self.
- Just because you are afraid of it it might be the way for you – do you dare to try?
- It’s a perfect tool to create polarity with.
- To live out and play with your fantasies.
- It’s a perfect way of active meditation – when going into subspace or domspace – the whole world stops spinning for a while and it becomes silent in my head.
- To get more horny and have a more fun sexlife
- Why not? Try and see if you like it!
So are You ready to start? Do You dare?